Thursday, March 31, 2011

MEMORIES OF MOM



A love so special nothing can compare,
The sweet touch when I would fall,
The gentle kiss to chase away the pain,
The warm hugs to dry my tears,
The loving security whenever she was near,
Now, I feel the loneliness, the emptiness,
Even after a year,
Now there are no more tears,
But, the pain’s still there,
For her there’s no more hurt and pain,
No more worries, no suffering,
Her life’s complete,
But, the memories of her will live on,
The sweet memories, of the good times,
Of the fun and laughter,
The caring and sharing of everyday of her life,
These memories will last forever,
But, for now I must go on,
I will always remember and cherish the love we had,
For this love nothing can compare,
This love I will hold in my heart and soul,
This love will last forever
In the hearts and souls of so many,
My mom will live forever in our memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment