Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nature and Natural



The cool spring wind, blowing through the trees,
The soft splashes of a distant stream,
The sweet songs the birds sing,
The constant chatter the squirrels bring,


The rich green grass, the trees full of leaves,
A cool fresh stream, air so fresh and clean,

The puffy white clouds, the deep blue sky,
A doe leaping, a hoot owl sleeping,

You sitting behind me, whispering in my ear,
Holding me close, looking, watching,
Waiting to see,

Excited, yet relaxed and comfortable,
You kiss my neck, I rub your arm,
While you hold my back to your chest,
We watch as time goes on,

As I look up into your eyes,
I feel the joy and happiness of being close to you,
It feels so right, with your eyes so bright,

You are my true friend, my lover,
And so very much more,
It was just meant to be,
Both for you and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment