Thursday, March 31, 2011

One Day



Watching the raindrops fall,
The sweet smell of the summer rain,
The thunder and lightning,
Raindrops on the window pane,
The cool breeze, blowing through the window,
Through my hair as I watch the rain,
The sun peeking through the clouds,
Making rainbows, the beauty of nature all around
But, for the place I stay is only a few yards away,
Feelings of the people inside,
No caring, no love, nobody looking for tomorrow,
For tomorrow is just another day,
No joy, no happiness, all feelings locked inside,
Hidden from the world, for nobody to see,
Yet, one day I will be free,
Free to live, to find joy and happiness,
And a special someone to love, to care for,
Whom will love and care for me in return,
Someone who is beautiful inside and out,
Who will show their feelings and emotions,
One day I will live my life and be me,
So special.
         So caring,
                               So happy and free,
                                                            One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment